Here at etiCloud we specialise in Cloud for the legal sector. We help over 230 law firms and UK businesses to excel by enabling staff to work anywhere, any time. How? With our fully managed Agile Digital Workplace, a resilient, robust and cyber-secure cloud-based platform designed by our in-house Cloud experts.
Our clients include SGI Legal, Ringrose Law, Alliance Automotive Group, SSE and River Island. It’s our objective to help companies to secure data and remove the requirement for future capex IT expenditure by delivering highly secure, robust and cost-effective Hosted Desktop Environments such as our Agile Digital Workplace. This Cloud platform is delivered across IBM’s Tier 4 data centres and is specifically designed to support all PMS, CMS and DMS and software. What’s more, existing telephone systems can also be integrated to create the optimum office and mobile working environment.
Based on a full-service hosted desktop, our Agile Digital Workplace provides secure internet access, email and the full suite of Office 365 applications including Teams.
We also provide:
- Hosted Voice – web-based phone systems (VoIP Systems).
- Connectivity – we source the fastest connectivity and install it for you
- IT as a Service – we act as your IT department with general support as required
Key highlights of the etiCloud solution, which is built on four of IBM Cloud’s 6 UK-based, Tier 4, fully resilient data centres, deliver the following:
- Highest level of redundancy, security, flexibility and control
- “Bare metal” infrastructure, enabling full “end-to-end” management of the server infrastructure and software, resulting in a fast, Hosted Desktop experience for clients
- A Service Level Agreement of 99.999% uptime (100% achieved since etiCloud started)
- A fully managed service and, if required, provision of admin rights to key IT representatives within your business, fostering that close working partnership
- A partner able to take away the day-to-day onerous firefighting tasks, thereby enabling your IT staff to focus on the added value tasks that will help your business grow
- A fully agile solution providing end users with secure access to their desktop whether in the office, at home or on the move
- A tried and tested project methodology which mitigates risk, provides a back out plan in case of severe issues and makes all end users familiar with the new hosted desktop system prior to go-live to ensure a seamless, efficient transition onto your new platform
- Improved security through the utilisation of multi-factor authentication
- Improved e-mail protection with AI functionality and other tools to help avoid attacks and provide internal targeting/training of end users on phishing attack methods
- A simple, price per user Opex model, ensuring price certainty, plus quick and easy scale up/scale down flexibility
- Consistent generation of capital and operational cost savings to re-invest
- An end-to-end solution and the ability to automatically dial in extra resources easily, when required, to ensure the system is always fast and responsive
- A branded training portal that has a range of selectable tutorial videos, from Office 365 to “Mind approved” mental health in the workplace. We will also tailor this platform to enable your business to include its own tutorial videos, for SOS for example, helping your users to keep their skills up to date whilst ensuring that the business is seen as a better and more caring place to work
- A guaranteed project implementation with no business risk, a Try before you Buy option and a 90-day Money Back Assurance
If you’d like to find out more about our Agile Digital Workplace or any of the other products we offer, please call us on 0333 358 2222, email Tom Speddings at [email protected] or book a 30 minute Teams call for a no obligation conversation and demonstration of what we achieve for law firms. We look forward to hearing from you!